Hot Set Tester EB 16-II
(Available in: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand & Indonesia)
EB 16-II, Hot Set Tester, is made for hot set testing of cable material according to IEC 811-2-1. To avoid too high temperature loss when inserting and
cutting the samples, the samples are introduced through a small opening in the top of the oven. To get a suitable working height and no shake the samples
during insertion, the oven is fixed and the sample holder moves up and down by a servo motor driven screw system.
The oven has a controlled air exchange rate and low air speed which can be controlled by a flow meter, meeting the requirements for ageing ovens in IEC 811.
Measurements are made through the window with a laser pointer mounted on a measuring scale placed on the door. The window can be taken apart for cleaning.
When measuring the elongation with a push on a button on the scale the measured values are entered in a spreadsheet template. The set is measured outside the
oven with a digital calliper also connected to the computer.
A finished report can then be produced in a spreadsheet software.
Both the computer as well as clamps and weights for 8 samples are included.Standards
Comply to the following standards: IEC 811-2-1 and other technical equivalent standards.Facts and Advantages
- Temperature range: 40℃ to +250℃
- ±0,25 °C temperature variation in time and space
- Very low ownership cost during a 5 or 10 years period of time
- Controlled air exchange rate and low air speed
- The oven is controlled from a PLC (with a colour touch screen)
- Temperature indicator in the inner chamber
- Temperature controller with 0,1 °C set point