Automatic Melt Indexer MI-Robo 89.16
(Available in: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam)
The MI-ROBO 89.16 automates the melt flow rate testing process by performing sample loading, cleaning and the die changing fully automated according to ISO 1133 and ASTM D1238 standards.Facts and Advantages:
- Integrated sample magazine for 30 or 45 single tests, to fill with plastic granules, powder etc
- Electric linear drive for weight handling system with permanent position control (0,02mm). So the pre-loading, pre-heating and feeding positions for each test are free definable via parameter. No more sensors must be adjusted.
- Time saving force controlled pre-loading and ejection of the test material via drive and test weights (up to 60 kg) especially when testing viscous materials. Therefore the force can be defined stepless.
- Reduced air consumption (< 5 m³/h, only 30% of consumption of the former model 89.07) because of low-noise electric drives
- Positioning of all cleaning tools with one single linear drive. Each cleaning tool operates via force control to get an optimum of pressing force
- Completely integrated cleaning cloth feeding inside the device and comfortable exchange of the cloth roll at the front side of the device.
- Piston cleaning unit moves faster and more reliable via electric positioning instead of pneumatic cylinder
- Cleaning module, with or without die cleaning (necessary option). The unit can now be equipped with fully automatic die cleaning
- Inlet version for sticky materials
- Automatic sampler loading
- Magazine heating
- Sample magazine heatable and extension of a nitrogen purge possible
Manufacturer website: http://www.goettfert.com/en/